Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kaisercraft Made With Love


It's Saturday again, time for another Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch! Dont forget, if you create a layout using the Saturday Sketch to pop it into the sketch gallery over at Kaisercraft, and you could be in the running to win a great prize :)


I couldn't resist using the Made With Love papers to scrap this cute photo of two of our little foster pups from a while back. I spotted them fast asleep on a big cushion with their little arms around each other. Of course I had to race off and grab my camera, half expecting them to have moved by the time I got back, but nope, they were still fast asleep in each others arms. You can't see it in the photo, but their little back legs were criss crossed over each other too. So sweet :)

4 comments:

Marelize said...

Stunning take on the sketch Sam! I love how you've used the pp's! Lol I've got 2 little dachshunds that sleep like that sometimes... too cute!! :)

Nikki xx said...

Gorgeous layout Sam....and how cute are those puppies!!!!!!

Melinda said...

what a gorgeous lo and pic.

Anonymous said...

I love the puppy love!!! Those puppies are to cute!! GOOD JOB!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...